Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to do push in in my Spring Roo project because I want to leave Roo behind but I obtain the no crosscutting model available dialog. I tried doing a project->clean but I obtain the same error. Does Anyone know how can I fix this? I'm using STS 3.1.0.

Comment

As you probably read on the first page of this thread you need to complete a build including AspectJ generation within STS — and not with a maven command, which how I did this back when — in order to have a crosscutting model. I assume you have done this however?

What do errors if any you have in the markers view? Have you verified that JDT weaving is active on your project? If there's no crosscutting model chances are there have been some kind of build error, so you should look carefully at log files for this.

Also, I've successfully started over similar projects and transfered my java source files to the new project in the past to solve similar issues. Sometimes Roo projects break. My solution have been to commit to my project repository for every major step, including the itd-files generated from AspectJ.
      Last edited by MiB; Jan 31st, 2013, 06:16 AM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Thank you for your help. I've already solved my problem, I had a missing folder 'Project/src/test/resources' and because of that STS couldn't build my project. I created the directory and did a 'project->clean', then I did a 'project->build' and finally I could do the 'push-in'. I created a second project and I realized that my second project does not have the same folder which my first project didn't have. Could it be a problem of my STS?

Comment

There may be something funny going on. How did you create the project? If I can follow the same steps, I can figure out if there is a problem with STS.

Comment

Originally posted by jeserrato View Post
            I had a missing folder 'Project/src/test/resources' [.......]
            Could it be a problem of my STS?
            I'd say not as I've encountered that particular issue with Roo 1.2 multiple times. I'm on OS X Lion 10.7.4 with build java 1.6.0_37-b06-434-11M3909. What JVM are you running in?

Comment

Working...
            X