X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update to "org.eclipse.core.resources (3.0.0)"

I am using WSAD5.1.2 ,Also trying to install Spring Plugin updatesite_1.2.3 it gives a error :
    Feature requires plugin "org.eclipse.core.resources (3.0.0)"

When i checked plugin folder of WSAD i.e D:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere Studio\Application Developer\v5.1.2\eclipse\plugins

I got a plugin "org.eclipse.core.resources_2.1.1"...

How to fix this problem ..I am unable to install spring ide..in WSAD

Tell me what Spring version can work with WSAD 5.1.2 atleast I can start with the spring

Re: Update to "org.eclipse.core.resources (3.0.0)"

Spring IDE 1.1.1 is the last version which supports Eclipse 2.x. An Eclipse update site with the older versions of Spring IDE can be found here.

Cheers,
    Torsten

Comment

"Add Spring Project Nature" ??

Thanx,I was able to install the spring IDE plugin 1.1.1 in WSAD

I was trying to start with spring project creation:

An action (named "Add Spring Project Nature") allowing you to add this nature can be found in the contextual menu of a project in the Package or Resources Explorers

But in package explorer on doing right click over the project I didn't get any drop down from where I can select "Add Spring Project Nature".May be there is some settings in WSAD for that.Can you help me with that :?

Comment

Please check if you really succeeded with adding Spring IDE to your WSAD installation (via "Help / About / Configuration Details") because Spring IDE requires JDK 1.4.x. I'm not sure if WSAD ships with an older JDK.

Please refer to http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=9654 for further details.

Cheers,
        Torsten
        Last edited by robyn; May 14th, 2006, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X