Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UML Diagram Tool Integration with STS 2.5.0

Hi all,

My question is quite simple : Is there, in the wild, a plugin that can be used in STS to do some UML diagrams ? I tried some of the plugins coming with Eclipse, but it does not seem to work properly. In fact, I screwed my workspace trying some solutions ! So your help would be much appreciated !

Thanks,

FS

Even I would like to know if STS can draw UML diagrams automatically like the one in Netbeans.

Comment

Since the time I posted my question, I've found an external plugin to STS named ObjectAid (http://www.objectaid.com/) that does the job we want. If you want to generate code from a schema, it's not the solution you want, for it can only generate a UML diagram from code ! It's only a viewer. As if it's like the one in NetBeans, I don't know for I haven't used that tool for quite some time !

Hope it helps !

FS

Comment

Thanks for sharing this with us!!!

Cheers,
        -Martin

Comment

I was an adept user of Omondo ... Since it is no more free ... this tool does the work ... Thanks for sharing!!!

Comment

I dont think so, create UML diagrams from a UML software then embed. Works for netbeans

Comment

Working...
            X