X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STS Documentation?

I'm new to STS. Just downloaded it a few days ago. (STS: version 2.3.2; Eclipse Galileo). The online docs are divided into two categories - SpringIDE and STS. All of the SpringIDE links seem bad, i.e. no page found. There is some documentation under the STS category, but its very sketchy. For example, there is no documentation describing the purpose of the various STS project templates. Is there another source of documentation somewhere? Looks like a great tool. Just need to figure out how to use it. Thanks -Chuck

Hi Chuck,

I just asked myself the same question! What I'm looking for is a manual that shows what can be done more easily with STS and some best practices. Either there is no good documentation (change notes are not doc) or it's hidden well.

I would be very grateful for any comments on this topic, whether there is documentation or not.

Regards,
    twi

Comment

Did you found documentation?
      If yes, can you please point me to documentation link.

Comment

Hey!

If you go to "Help -> Help Contents" and select "Spring Documentation", you get some docs for Spring IDE and for the SpringSource Tool Suite. It is here and there a bit outdated, but there is at least a bit documentation there.

Aside of that, I would recommend this thread:
        http://forum.springsource.org/showth...etting-Started

There are a number of links with useful information about how to get started with STS.

HTH,
        Martin

Comment

Working...
        X