X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STS web app deployment to Amazon EC2

I follow the instruction in STS help menu to deploy a Spring MVC app to my Amazon EC2 tomcat cluster, the publishing process failed with following error. I was able to start the EC2 instance within STS. Have you seen such error, and what is the solution? Thanks.
    ========
    Unable to publish server configuration files: Unable to execute the following command:JAVA_HOME=/env/jdk /env/tomcat/bin/catalina.sh start

com.amazonaws.eclipse.ec2.ShellCommandException: Unable to execute the following command:
    JAVA_HOME=/env/jdk /env/tomcat/bin/catalina.sh start
    at com.amazonaws.eclipse.ec2.RemoteCommandUtils.execu teRemoteCommand(RemoteCommandUtils.java:91)
    at com.amazonaws.eclipse.wtp.tomcat.Ec2TomcatServer.s tart(Ec2TomcatServer.java:65)
    at com.amazonaws.eclipse.wtp.tomcat.Ec2TomcatServer.p ublishServerConfiguration(Ec2TomcatServer.java:186 )
    at com.amazonaws.ec2.cluster.Cluster.publishServerCon figuration(Cluster.java:359)
    at com.amazonaws.eclipse.wtp.ElasticClusterBehavior.p ublishServer(ElasticClusterBehavior.java:434)
    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourD elegate.publish(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:866)
    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourD elegate.publish(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:708)
    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.publis hImpl(Server.java:2731)
    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server$Publis hJob.run(Server.java:278)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.j ava:55)
Working...
X