X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpringIDE: problem with referencing to external beans

I have Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers, Build id: 20090920-1017.
    +
    Spring IDE Version: 2.3.0.200912170948-RELEASE

I have two projects Spring1(S1) and Spring2(S2), both projects are spring projects.
    I need need to resolve reference from S1 bean to bean from S2. I read http://springide.org/project/wiki/SpringideGuide.

And created Reference to project as described in Guide, created ConfigSet to point to external xml config of S2. All variants of settings "incomplete" ... - does not help.

But:
    - Referenced files are not marked as external("blue arrow"), but presented in list.
    - Warning "Referenced bean 'cls2' not found" still present - still unresolved.

Does any body have workarounds ? Or I miss something
    Last edited by romani; Apr 18th, 2010, 11:01 AM.

It seems to be problem the problem of warning refresh - warning are present but I could goto definition by F3 key easily. The same problem after removing references and ConfigSets - no warnings appear but I could not navigate to definition.

How can I clean all caches of SpringIDE ?

Comment

Hi,

usually a full and clean workspace build should solve this. Have you tried this?

Regards, Christian

Comment

Thanks for reply, Full clean did not helped, to resolve all warnings. But they are partly disappeared by magic time, relaunch of Eclipse ....

Full removal of warnings was archived after complete reistallation Eclipse, and new workspace, clean svn up from repository.

Comment

Working...
        X