Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p2 repository with springframework bundles?

Hello,

I would like to use the springframework inside an eclipse osgi project and to build it with the eclipse tooling.

That's why I would like to add the separate springframework bundles to an eclipse feature and an p2 repository. Exporting this feature or an update site to create an p2 repository, I get errors about optional dependencies to some other third parties (e.g. websphere), which are not contained in the spring-framework-3.0.2.RELEASE-dependencies.zip.

I looked at the STS and SpringIde update sites, but there I found no features containing the springframework.

Is there a public available eclipse update site or p2 repository, which contains the springframework and springDM bundles?

Regards,
    Lars

Hi,

most of the Spring bundles are contained in STS and available from the STS update site.

You can also grab version of Spring and Spring DM from http://springsource.com/repository. There you can also get all the required dependencies to resolve the bundles.

HTH

Christian

Comment

Hello Christian,

Originally posted by Christian Dupuis View Post
      most of the Spring bundles are contained in STS and available from the STS update site.
      Your are right, but I could not find the org.springframework.osgi.extender bundle.

Regards
      Lars

Comment

Working...
      X