Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Petclinic 2.1.0 not deploying successfully within STS v2.3.0 and dm Server 2.0.0 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petclinic 2.1.0 not deploying successfully within STS v2.3.0 and dm Server 2.0.0

I have STS v2.3.0. I downloaded the dm Server 2.0.0 GA release. I created the server successfully in STS Server view. I have imported the Petclinic v2.1.0 sample application into STS. When you add the projects to the dm Server 2.0.0 shown in the Server View of STS, the server view fails to show the "infrastructure and infrastructure.configuration" projects. Upon startup, the server fails because the hibernate bundle never starts because the datasource bundle is never created:
    [2010-01-24 06:57:39.464] service-monitor-thread-1 com.springsource.osgi.medic.eventlog.default KE0100W Reference '&dataSource' in bundle 'org.springframework.petclinic.hibernate-0-org.springframework.petclinic.repository.hibernate ' version '2.0.0' is waiting for service with filter '(objectClass=javax.sql.DataSource)'.

Looking at the logs, the server seems to be trying to start using a "par" instead of a "plan". I've tried manually adding the "infrastructure" and "infrastructure.configuration" projects but they don't start. The issue seems to be with STS not recognizing "plans" and the new configuration bundles that just contain the property file with the datasource properties.

Is there some configuration setting or update that needs to be done to get "plans" to be visible when adding projects to the "Server" view of STS?
Working...
X