Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Errors occurred during the build. in GGTS 3.5.1. ASKING FOR HELP! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors occurred during the build. in GGTS 3.5.1. ASKING FOR HELP!

I am a beginner in Grails and I am working on GGTS. I download the latest version GGTS 3.5.1, and try to create my first grails project. But it keeps pop out this problem.

Errors occurred during the build.
    Errors running builder 'Java Builder' on project 'demo'.
    org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.c ount(Ljava/lang/Iterable;Lgroovy/lang/ClosureLjava/lang/Number;

Error detail:
    Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: "org.eclipse.core.resources".

Exception stack trace:
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.c ount(Ljava/lang/Iterable;Lgroovy/lang/ClosureLjava/lang/Number;
    at org.codehaus.groovy.grails.compiler.web.Controller ActionTransformer.processMethods(ControllerActionT ransformer.java:233)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.grails.compiler.web.Controller ActionTransformer.performInjectionOnAnnotatedClass (ControllerActionTransformer.java:203)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.grails.compiler.web.Controller ActionTransformer.performInjection(ControllerActio nTransformer.java:195)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.grails.compiler.injection.Grai lsAwareInjectionOperation.call(GrailsAwareInjectio nOperation.java:154)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.control.CompilationUnit.applyT oPrimaryClassNodes(CompilationUnit.java:1201)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.control.CompilationUnit.doPhas eOperation(CompilationUnit.java:632)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.control.CompilationUnit.proces sPhaseOperations(CompilationUnit.java:610)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.control.CompilationUnit.compil e(CompilationUnit.java:587)
    at org.codehaus.jdt.groovy.internal.compiler.ast.Groo vyCompilationUnitDeclaration.processToPhase(Groovy CompilationUnitDeclaration.java:185)
    at org.codehaus.jdt.groovy.internal.compiler.ast.Groo vyCompilationUnitDeclaration.analyseCode(GroovyCom pilationUnitDeclaration.java:2211)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.Compiler.process (Compiler.java:833)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.ProcessTaskManag er.run(ProcessTaskManager.java:137)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

I searched the website and found many people got the same issue, but most of them of unsolved, or just ask for the latest version of GGTS. But I already download the 3.5.1 and my grails woks okay. So anyone has a clue of what the problem is or how to fix it, please give me some ideas. Thanks in advance.

What's are your Grails, Groovy and Java versions set in the preferences?

Comment

Working...
    X