Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bundlor RC1 hangs when used from behind a firewall ?

Hi osgi users,

After updating from M6 to RC1 the execution of the maven bundlor plugin seems to hang for ever, when invoked from behind a firewall.
    When I invoke the plugin from within a network that has no firewall, everything works fine.
    I assume that bundlor implicitly tries to resolve some external XML schemas when reading some hibernate config files ???

Any ideas ?

Regards,
    Dirk

@dirk

Unfortunately I'm on the road at the moment and can't really test this, but can you open a JIRA at https://issuetracker.springsource.com against Bundlor please? This will give me something to track my work against. It'd also be great if you could attach a JAR (or zip of a directory) that reproduces the issue. That will enable to find the problem quicker than I otherwise would.

Thanks.

Comment

@Dirk, I've had a chance to look this over, and can reproduce the problem. It actually affects all of the XML types and as such, it won't be fixed for 1.0.0. The reasoning is that for this release, running offline isn't a target use-case. I am however, fixing it for 1.1.0 which will follow very shortly after the 1.0.0 release.

I've created issue BNDLR-352 to track the updates to fix this problem.

Comment

Working...
      X