X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers View being updated after adding Tomcat server

I recently switched over to 64 bit windows 7. I decided I would try to make the most of 64 bit, so I have successfully installed the 64 bit jdk, 64 bit tool suite, and everything else 64 bit I thought I would need. Now, when I downloaded my Tomcat 6, unzipped it and added it as a server in window->preferences, under the server section, it never shows up in the servers view. In fact, nothing shows up in the servers view, not even new spring tc servers or anything else spring.

In the past, I have never had this problem, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to make it show up so I can use it. Which is the other part of this, I'm not sure how I can deploy to tomcat with eclipses built in tools without this view. Has anyone had this problem? I'm about ready to go back to 32 bit, but thought I might glean some information off this forum.

thanks

gabron,

can you check your error log to see if there are any errors. Especially watch out for the symptoms described in https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=279479.

HTH

Christian

Comment

Working...
    X