X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maven managed grails project and grails plugin dependencies

I have a maven managed grails project imported into STS 2.2.1 with the acegi plugin installed. STS does not add the acegi plugin dependencies from the plugin's lib directory.

I could add the dependencies specifically in the pom.xml file which should fix the issue but it would be nice if this were not required. Should I open a bug/feature request for this?

ryanc,

did you add the Grails nature to your project? If yes, can you refresh the Grails Dependencies from Grails Tools. That might get you going.

Christian

Comment

I have tried refreshing the dependencies from the grails menu however that does not help.

It looks like the jars from plugins/acegi/lib are added but some lib is still missing. These imports cause problems within eclipse but not when compiling from maven:

import org.codehaus.groovy.grails.plugins.springsecurity. RedirectUtils
      import org.grails.plugins.springsecurity.service.Authenti cateService

If this does not sound like something that should be broken I will be happy to put together a sample project that illustrates the issue (complete with .classpath and .project files).

Comment

ryanc,

If this does not sound like something that should be broken I will be happy to put together a sample project that illustrates the issue (complete with .classpath and .project files).
        Yes, please. It would be perfect if you could open a JIRA and attach a sample project. I'll take a look then and report back.

Thanks for your help and patience.

Christian

Comment

I created a defect with the attached project.

https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/STS-691

Comment

Working...
          X