Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STS Dashboard is a apin!?

Hi guys;
    I just downloaded the STS and it works great but I have 2 questions:

1- How can I disable Dashboard from auto starting? My machine is really slow and the less I need to keep, the better. Could not find a way through preferences!

2- It is rather unrelated, but still would like to through in case someone have noticed the same problem. My Maven plugin that comes with STS works perfectly, but when I download the same Maven into another Eclipse installer, it does not work. It tells me it can't find the settings.xml files.

I checked both installations, STS and Galilio maven plugins, they both point to the same user/.m2/settings.xml but STS does not complain even the file does not exist!
    Any idea? Very much appreciated.

Kamal

He's right.

I can not find a way to disable dashboard autorun, too.

Comment

To display the automatic startup of the STS dashboard, go into the Eclipse/STS Preferences dialog, then select the Spring->Dashboard page. There will be a check box on the page to manage the startup preference.

Comment

I've unchecked that box however it is still launched on startup.

Comment

If the dashboard is still popping up upon startup, can you confirm that the box has remained unchecked? If the preference isn't being saved or if it is being ignored, then we have a bug and you should file a JIRA.

Comment

Interestingly, started not to pop up after a few restarts. Now imho no need to file a ticket in Jira.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X