X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with JDT weaving in STS

I downloaded STS 2.1.0.SR01 and created a project using Roo (followed the instructions here). I create a couple of JPA entities and close Roo to create the eclipse project files using 'mvn eclipse:eclipse'. So far so good.

When I try to open the project in STS I get the message about enabling JDT weaving (Turn Weaving Service on?). I select 'Yes' after checking the box that says (Don't ask again until next upgrade). STS restarts, and shows me the same message again . In summary, I'm not able to turn the weaving service on. Anybody knows what's going on? I'm running on MacOS X (Leopard) the Carbon version with groovy support. Thanks.

The most common reason for this is that you are running with the -clean option to start your STS/eclipse.

If that is not the case, then let me know and we can explore further.

Comment

I don't believe I'm using the -clean option. This is the content of the STS.ini file:

-startup
      ../../../plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.200.v20090520.jar
      --launcher.library
      ../../../plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.carbon.macosx_1.0.200 .v20090520-1835
      -product
      com.springsource.sts.ide
      -showsplash
      org.eclipse.platform
      --launcher.XXMaxPermSize
      256m
      -vmargs
      -Dosgi.requiredJavaVersion=1.5
      -XstartOnFirstThread
      -Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.smallFonts
      -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
      -Xms40m
      -Xmx768m
      -Xdock:icon=../Resources/STS.icns

Comment

OK. Can you try this:

1. Open up the Plugin Registry view
        2. Search for the bundle org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj
        3. Right click on the bundle and make sure that "Show advanced operations" is *checked*
        4. "Start" the most recent version of that bundle
        5. "Stop" all other versions
        6. now search for the org.aspectj.weaver bundle
        7. "Stop" and "Disable" *all* versions of that bundle. Instead of using that bundle, you should be using the com.springsource.org.aspectj.weaver bundle instead (this version is already in a good state, so no need to start it). Also, you may get some exceptions here. They can be ignored.
        8. Now go to Preferences->JDT Weaving and click enable. Follow the prompts and restart.

Please let me know if this works for you. Also, let me know if you have multiple versions of org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj installed.

Comment

Tried your suggestion. It stopped the previous problem, meaning the dialog doesn't show up anymore, but JDT weaving is disabled. I went to Preferences -> JDT Weaving and it says "JDT Weaving is currently DISABLED". Another problem that is happening now is that I no longer have the AspectJ Editor. The plugin org.aspectj.ajde depends on org.aspectj.weaver and as a result of disabling the later there's no syntax highlighting, code assist, anything for aspects.

There is only one version of the org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj plugin.

Any other ideas?

Comment

OK, so that didn't work...

Please re-enable the org.aspectj.weaver bundle.

Some things I forgot to ask earlier:

1. Now when you try to re-enable weaving (with org.aspectj.weaver enabled), are you getting any error messages in the error log?
            2. In the file:
            sts-2.1.0.RELEASE/configuration/config.ini
            there should be a line:
            osgi.framework.extensions=...,reference\:file\:org .eclipse.equinox.weaving.hook_1.0.0.200905261348.j ar,...
            (the ... are areas that I cut off. I just want to make sure that the line contains the weaving.hook fragment)
            3. Did you install any other plugins, or is this just a vanilla STS?

I wish I could be of more help here. I'm just trying to figure out some potential causes of this behavior.

Comment

The only warning that appears in the log, when I try to enable JDT weaving, is about Key bindings.
              eclipse.buildId=I20090611-1540
              java.version=1.5.0_19
              java.vendor=Apple Inc.
              BootLoader constants: OS=macosx, ARCH=x86, WS=carbon, NL=en_US
              Framework arguments: -product com.springsource.sts.ide -keyring /Users/alex/.eclipse_keyring -showlocation
              Command-line arguments: -os macosx -ws carbon -arch x86 -product com.springsource.sts.ide -keyring /Users/alex/.eclipse_keyring -showlocation

Warning
              Sat Aug 08 12:04:02 EDT 2009
              Keybinding conflicts occurred. They may interfere with normal accelerator operation.
              When I go to the Plug-in registry view I get:
              eclipse.buildId=I20090611-1540
              java.version=1.5.0_19
              java.vendor=Apple Inc.
              BootLoader constants: OS=macosx, ARCH=x86, WS=carbon, NL=en_US
              Framework arguments: -product com.springsource.sts.ide -keyring /Users/alex/.eclipse_keyring -showlocation
              Command-line arguments: -os macosx -ws carbon -arch x86 -product com.springsource.sts.ide -keyring /Users/alex/.eclipse_keyring -showlocation

Error
              Sat Aug 08 12:06:36 EDT 2009
              Unhandled event loop exception

org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Failed to execute runnable (org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Widget is disposed)
              at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:3884)
              at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:3799)
              at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessa ges(Synchronizer.java:137)
              at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(D isplay.java:3342)
              at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Di splay.java:3071)
              at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Wor kbench.java:2405)
              at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench. java:2369)
              at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workben ch.java:2221)
              at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench. java:500)
              at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runW ithDefault(Realm.java:332)
              at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWork bench(Workbench.java:493)
              at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(Pl atformUI.java:149)
              at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplica tion.start(IDEApplication.java:113)
              at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle. run(EclipseAppHandle.java:194)
              at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseA ppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java: 110)
              at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseA ppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
              at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.ru n(EclipseStarter.java:368)
              at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.ru n(EclipseStarter.java:179)
              at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
              at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
              at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
              at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
              at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework( Main.java:559)
              at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.ja va:514)
              at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:13 11)
              Caused by: org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Widget is disposed
              at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:3884)
              at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:3799)
              at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:3770)
              at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.error(Widget.java:6 96)
              at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.checkWidget(Widget. java:340)
              at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.getData(Widget.java :805)
              at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.AbstractTreeViewer.updat eChildren(AbstractTreeViewer.java:2620)
              at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.AbstractTreeViewer.inter nalRefreshStruct(AbstractTreeViewer.java:1863)
              at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.TreeViewer.internalRefre shStruct(TreeViewer.java:716)
              at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.AbstractTreeViewer.inter nalRefresh(AbstractTreeViewer.java:1838)
              at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.AbstractTreeViewer.inter nalRefresh(AbstractTreeViewer.java:1794)
              at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.AbstractTreeViewer.inter nalRefresh(AbstractTreeViewer.java:1780)
              at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer$7.run(S tructuredViewer.java:1457)
              at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer.preserv ingSelection(StructuredViewer.java:1392)
              at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.TreeViewer.preservingSel ection(TreeViewer.java:402)
              at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer.preserv ingSelection(StructuredViewer.java:1353)
              at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer.refresh (StructuredViewer.java:1455)
              at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.ColumnViewer.refresh(Col umnViewer.java:537)
              at org.eclipse.ui.dialogs.FilteredTree$NotifyingTreeV iewer.refresh(FilteredTree.java:1205)
              at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer.refresh (StructuredViewer.java:1414)
              at org.eclipse.ui.dialogs.FilteredTree$NotifyingTreeV iewer.refresh(FilteredTree.java:1195)
              at org.eclipse.pde.internal.runtime.registry.Registry Browser.deferredRefresh(RegistryBrowser.java:664)
              at org.eclipse.pde.internal.runtime.registry.Registry Browser.refresh(RegistryBrowser.java:713)
              at org.eclipse.pde.internal.runtime.registry.Registry BrowserModelChangeListener.update(RegistryBrowserM odelChangeListener.java:138)
              at org.eclipse.pde.internal.runtime.registry.Registry BrowserModelChangeListener$1.run(RegistryBrowserMo delChangeListener.java:26)
              at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableL ock.java:35)
              at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessa ges(Synchronizer.java:134)
              ... 22 more
              Subsequently STS hangs when I bring up the view. My installation is a vanilla install, and I have the "hook" in the config.ini.

Comment

arod,

while we are trying to get to bottom of this problem, can you please reinstall STS 2.1.0.SR01 and open a new clean workspace. Before importing any project please enable the JDT weaving service from the Preferences and restart as promted. Verify that the weaving service is enabled again in the preferences.

I tried to re-create the problem this way and wasn't able. This should get you going again.

Thanks for your patience.

Christian

Comment

Thanks Cristian,

Followed you instructions and JDT Weaving is enabled. When I import my project into the workspace I get the following error
                  Sun Aug 09 09:55:19 EDT 2009
                  An internal error occurred during: "Validation pos".

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.eclipse.ajdt.core.parserbridge.AJCompilationUn itProblemFinder.getCompilerOptions(Ljava/util/Map;ZZ)Lorg/eclipse/jdt/internal/compiler/impl/CompilerOptions;
                  at org.eclipse.ajdt.core.parserbridge.AJCompilationUn itProblemFinder.processAJ(AJCompilationUnitProblem Finder.java:218)
                  at org.eclipse.ajdt.ui.AJDTNameEnvironmentProvider.pr oblemFind(AJDTNameEnvironmentProvider.java:79)
                  at org.eclipse.contribution.jdt.itdawareness.ITDAware nessAspect.ajc$around$org_eclipse_contribution_jdt _itdawareness_ITDAwarenessAspect$4$8b05d765(ITDAwa renessAspect.aj:223)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.CompilationUnitProbl emFinder.process(CompilationUnitProblemFinder.java :163)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.CompilationUnit.buil dStructure(CompilationUnit.java:179)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.Openable.generateInf os(Openable.java:258)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaElement.openWhen Closed(JavaElement.java:515)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.CompilationUnit.make Consistent(CompilationUnit.java:1099)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.CompilationUnit.make Consistent(CompilationUnit.java:1079)
                  at org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.internal.java.JSPTranslat ion.reconcileCompilationUnit(JSPTranslation.java:5 56)
                  at org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.internal.validation.JSPJa vaValidator.performValidation(JSPJavaValidator.jav a:319)
                  at org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.internal.validation.JSPBa tchValidator.performValidation(JSPBatchValidator.j ava:386)
                  at org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.internal.validation.JSPBa tchValidator.validateFile(JSPBatchValidator.java:4 43)
                  at org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.internal.validation.JSPBa tchValidator$2.run(JSPBatchValidator.java:513)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.BatchOperation.execu teOperation(BatchOperation.java:39)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaModelOperation.r un(JavaModelOperation.java:728)
                  at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run( Workspace.java:1800)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.core.JavaCore.run(JavaCore.java:46 94)
                  at org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.internal.validation.JSPBa tchValidator.validate(JSPBatchValidator.java:525)
                  at org.eclipse.wst.validation.Validator$V2.validate(V alidator.java:1120)
                  at org.eclipse.wst.validation.internal.ValManager.val idate(ValManager.java:699)
                  at org.eclipse.wst.validation.internal.ValManager$1.v isit(ValManager.java:663)
                  at org.eclipse.wst.validation.internal.ValManager.acc ept(ValManager.java:803)
                  at org.eclipse.wst.validation.internal.ValManager.val idate(ValManager.java:667)
                  at org.eclipse.wst.validation.internal.ValBuilderJob$ Visitor.visit(ValBuilderJob.java:298)
                  at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource$2.vis it(Resource.java:108)
                  at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource$1.vis itElement(Resource.java:60)
                  at org.eclipse.core.internal.watson.ElementTreeIterat or.doIteration(ElementTreeIterator.java:82)
                  at org.eclipse.core.internal.watson.ElementTreeIterat or.doIteration(ElementTreeIterator.java:86)
                  at org.eclipse.core.internal.watson.ElementTreeIterat or.doIteration(ElementTreeIterator.java:86)
                  at org.eclipse.core.internal.watson.ElementTreeIterat or.iterate(ElementTreeIterator.java:127)
                  at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.accep t(Resource.java:70)
                  at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.accep t(Resource.java:106)
                  at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.accep t(Resource.java:90)
                  at org.eclipse.wst.validation.internal.ValBuilderJob. fullBuild(ValBuilderJob.java:218)
                  at org.eclipse.wst.validation.internal.ValBuilderJob. run(ValBuilderJob.java:177)
                  at org.eclipse.wst.validation.internal.ValBuilderJob. runInWorkspace(ValBuilderJob.java:125)
                  at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.InternalWorksp aceJob.run(InternalWorkspaceJob.java:38)
                  at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.j ava:55)
                  When I open some source files in the editor i get the following 2 errors:
                  Sun Aug 09 10:02:11 EDT 2009
                  Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: "org.eclipse.jdt.ui".

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.eclipse.ajdt.core.parserbridge.AJCompilationUn itProblemFinder.getCompilerOptions(Ljava/util/Map;ZZ)Lorg/eclipse/jdt/internal/compiler/impl/CompilerOptions;
                  at org.eclipse.ajdt.core.parserbridge.AJCompilationUn itProblemFinder.processAJ(AJCompilationUnitProblem Finder.java:218)
                  at org.eclipse.ajdt.ui.AJDTNameEnvironmentProvider.pr oblemFind(AJDTNameEnvironmentProvider.java:79)
                  at org.eclipse.contribution.jdt.itdawareness.ITDAware nessAspect.ajc$around$org_eclipse_contribution_jdt _itdawareness_ITDAwarenessAspect$4$8b05d765(ITDAwa renessAspect.aj:223)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.CompilationUnitProbl emFinder.process(CompilationUnitProblemFinder.java :163)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.CompilationUnitProbl emFinder.process(CompilationUnitProblemFinder.java :258)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.ReconcileWorkingCopy Operation.makeConsistent(ReconcileWorkingCopyOpera tion.java:190)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.ReconcileWorkingCopy Operation.executeOperation(ReconcileWorkingCopyOpe ration.java:89)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaModelOperation.r un(JavaModelOperation.java:728)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaModelOperation.r unOperation(JavaModelOperation.java:788)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.CompilationUnit.reco ncile(CompilationUnit.java:1264)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.java.JavaReconcil ingStrategy.reconcile(JavaReconcilingStrategy.java :126)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.java.JavaReconcil ingStrategy.access$0(JavaReconcilingStrategy.java: 108)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.java.JavaReconcil ingStrategy$1.run(JavaReconcilingStrategy.java:89)
                  at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner .java:42)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.java.JavaReconcil ingStrategy.reconcile(JavaReconcilingStrategy.java :87)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.java.JavaReconcil ingStrategy.initialReconcile(JavaReconcilingStrate gy.java:178)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.CompositeReconcil ingStrategy.initialReconcile(CompositeReconcilingS trategy.java:114)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.JavaCompositeReco ncilingStrategy.initialReconcile(JavaCompositeReco ncilingStrategy.java:133)
                  at org.eclipse.jface.text.reconciler.MonoReconciler.i nitialProcess(MonoReconciler.java:105)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.JavaReconciler.in itialProcess(JavaReconciler.java:398)
                  at org.eclipse.jface.text.reconciler.AbstractReconcil er$BackgroundThread.run(AbstractReconciler.java:17 3)
                  and...
                  Sun Aug 09 10:02:11 EDT 2009
                  Error in JDT Core during reconcile

at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.CompilationUnitProbl emFinder.process(CompilationUnitProblemFinder.java :258)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.ReconcileWorkingCopy Operation.makeConsistent(ReconcileWorkingCopyOpera tion.java:190)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.ReconcileWorkingCopy Operation.executeOperation(ReconcileWorkingCopyOpe ration.java:89)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaModelOperation.r unOperation(JavaModelOperation.java:788)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.CompilationUnit.reco ncile(CompilationUnit.java:1264)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.java.JavaReconcil ingStrategy.reconcile(JavaReconcilingStrategy.java :126)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.java.JavaReconcil ingStrategy.access$0(JavaReconcilingStrategy.java: 108)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.java.JavaReconcil ingStrategy$1.run(JavaReconcilingStrategy.java:89)
                  at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner .java:42)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.java.JavaReconcil ingStrategy.reconcile(JavaReconcilingStrategy.java :87)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.java.JavaReconcil ingStrategy.initialReconcile(JavaReconcilingStrate gy.java:178)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.CompositeReconcil ingStrategy.initialReconcile(CompositeReconcilingS trategy.java:114)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.JavaCompositeReco ncilingStrategy.initialReconcile(JavaCompositeReco ncilingStrategy.java:133)
                  at org.eclipse.jface.text.reconciler.MonoReconciler.i nitialProcess(MonoReconciler.java:105)
                  at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.JavaReconciler.in itialProcess(JavaReconciler.java:398)
                  at org.eclipse.jface.text.reconciler.AbstractReconcil er$BackgroundThread.run(AbstractReconciler.java:17 3)
                  After that, if I restart STS, JDT Weaving is no longer enabled.

Comment

arod,

we figured out what is causing the problem: the new Groovy Plugin modifies JDT core in a way that the AspectJ Development Tools can't do its job anymore.

At this point the only work-around is to use the STS Groovy version only for normal java or groovy projects. If you want to evaluate Roo and also do Java and AspectJ development you need to stick to the STS version without Groovy.

I'm very sorry for this and hope that you can continue or rather start your Roo experience now.

I'll report back as soon as we have a better solution.

Christian

Comment

Are you creating a Jira issue I can track?

Comment

arod,

the problem has been fixed already. See http://fisheye.codehaus.org/browse/g...17226&r2=17304 for details.

I will report back as soon as there is a new build that you can install on top of STS+Groovy bundle to solve the problem.

Christian

Comment

Thanks. Is there a nightly build, with the fix, I can get my hands on?

Comment

arod,

there is now a snapshot build that should get you going again:

1. Please download and install the non-Groovy STS version
                            2. Install the Groovy features from http://dist.codehaus.org/groovy/dist.../snapshot/e3.5

We are investigating why one can't update the Groovy plugins embedded with STS.

HTH

Christian

Comment

Cristian,

I followed the documentation online and added the features and plugins for groovy support to non-Groovy STS version. The resulting structure is a follows:
                              Code:
                              dropins
                              `-- groovy
                                  `-- eclipse
                                      |-- features
                                      |   |-- org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.feature.source_2.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                      |   |-- org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.feature_2.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                      |   `-- org.codehaus.groovy.jdt.patch_2.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                      `-- plugins
                                          |-- org.apache.commons.collections.source_3.2.1.jar
                                          |-- org.apache.commons.collections_3.2.1.jar
                                          |-- org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.ant.source_2.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.ant_2.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.codeassist.completion.source_2.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.codeassist.completion_2.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.codebrowsing.source_2.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.codebrowsing_2.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.core.help.source_2.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.core.help_2.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.core.source_2.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.core_2.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.cstviewer.source_2.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.cstviewer_2.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.refactoring.source_2.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.refactoring_2.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.ui.source_2.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.ui_2.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.codehaus.groovy.source_1.7.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.codehaus.groovy_1.7.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.eclipse.jdt.core_3.5.9.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.eclipse.jdt.groovy.core.source_1.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.eclipse.jdt.groovy.core.tests.builder_3.3.100.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          |-- org.eclipse.jdt.groovy.core.tests.compiler_3.3.100.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                                          `-- org.eclipse.jdt.groovy.core_1.0.0.20090809-1300-e35-N.jar
                              STS starts fine, but I can't find anything groovy related in the UI, nor I can add a groovy nature to the project. What am I missing? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X