Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I change the warning to error?

Currently, "Reference bean 'xxx' not found" is a warning by default. How can I change it to "error" rather than just "warning". Or is there any reason I should not do that. I cannot find how can I config the setting.

Besides, I'm using RSA7.0.0.5 and Spring IDE 2.0.6. In my spring properties screen, the "configure" button is dim no matter which validation I choose. Is there any plugin I missed to download?

"Reference bean 'xxx' not found" is warning not "by default" but by its nature -reason is very simple - referenced bean need not to be in the same XML file and IDE can not be sure that it exists elsewhere. So it can not be converted to error.

If you want more strict checking, then use <ref local="someBean"/> instead of <ref bean="someBean"/>. See chapter "3.3.2.2. References to other beans (collaborators)" in the Spring Reference for more details.

Regards,
    Oleksandr

Originally posted by sklao View Post
    Currently, "Reference bean 'xxx' not found" is a warning by default. How can I change it to "error" rather than just "warning". Or is there any reason I should not do that. I cannot find how can I config the setting.

Besides, I'm using RSA7.0.0.5 and Spring IDE 2.0.6. In my spring properties screen, the "configure" button is dim no matter which validation I choose. Is there any plugin I missed to download?

Comment

Validate xml during parse time

I'm facing the same problem too. I want to verify the existence of the beans that I'm referring to no matter it is on the same file or not. Is there way to do it?

Comment

AFAIK, no. You may file a feature request in JIRA if perceive a need.

Originally posted by ballsuen View Post
        I'm facing the same problem too. I want to verify the existence of the beans that I'm referring to no matter it is on the same file or not. Is there way to do it?

Comment

Working...
        X