Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of questions on Webflow 2 support

Hi

Webflow 2 support seems to be pencilled in for release 2.1 of Spring IDE.

I want to roll out Webflow 2 within our organization, but not before the IDE is available. Do we have a tentative release date for Webflow 2 support ?

Also, will the IDE be backwardly compatible with Webflow 1 flows ?

Thanks !

SpringIDE support for SWF 2

Hello, we are in a similar situation, we have set a developmente environment using Spring IDE to design flows and Eclipse Web Page Designer for views.

Our architecture is based on JSF + SWF 1.0.5 and we're consigering to migrate this architecture to SWF 2 but are stock waiting to see if the Spring IDE will offer support for SWF 2 any soon.

No questions to ask, just highlight Paul's.

His post has been here for 3 months with no reply.

Please can anyone give us a clue?

Thanks a lot.

Carlos

Comment

His post has been here for 3 months with no reply.
      Hasn't it been 3 weeks and not 3 months? ;-) Anyways I think I need to provide some answers here: Web Flow 2 support is currently on the roadmap for 2.1 with is due in the end of July timeframe.

My current thinking is that I will be able to provide XML editing and validation features in that time, but not a graphical editor for the Web Flow 2 files. I need to spend some more time on figuring out the amount of rework that is required to support graphical editing.

And yes, the support will be backward compatible.

HTH

Christian

Comment

Sorry, you're right, it's three weeks.

Thanks for your quick reply it's helped us a lot to make a decision on this issue.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X