Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spring plug-in and netbeans6.0

hi,
    i installed netbeans6.0
    it is not having spring plugin.. so i tried to add plugin.. for that i downloaded few spring plugin zip files from the net.. i found some folders in it but donno how exactly to add the spirng plugin.. kindly help..

All i want is,
    1. where is the spring plugin available
    2. how to add spring plugin in netbeans6.0

regards

I know that there are some implementations, but SpringSource doesn't have any support for netbeans. The best source of information in your case would probably be the netbeans.org website and especially the plugin stuff.

Comment

Problem solver!!

Hi marten,

thank you for your time.......

Here is how you can plugin spring to netbeans,

Go to tools->plugin->select the plugin you want to, from the available options->install the same.. He he.......

Regards

Comment

Netbeans 6.1 has full support for Spring. Can we expect the SpringIDE plugin for Eclipse to be able to add all folders and libraries needed for a spring project, like Netbeans now has?

Comment

Not possible

Nop..
          Thats not possible my friend.. you have to do all the stuff if you are using eclipse.........

Use netbeans instead.....

Or you can download any of the sample spring application from the net and open it in eclipse and then may be you can just modify the project as per your need.. this may work.. hope for the best.. but i have not tried it...

download sample applications from java2s.com

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by freddieMaize View Post
            Nop..
            Thats not possible my friend.. you have to do all the stuff if you are using eclipse.........

Use netbeans instead.....
            One, I'm not real fond of Netbeans. Two, if it could be done in Netbeans I'm sure it can be done in Eclipse and done better

Regards

Comment

Creating a "Dynamic Web Project" will get most of the folders set-up. Then you can right-click on the project and select "Spring Tools" -> "Add Spring Project Nature". It would be nice if that could also add the core Spring libraries, like spring.jar. But they may another plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by cmattmiller View Post
                One, I'm not real fond of Netbeans. Two, if it could be done in Netbeans I'm sure it can be done in Eclipse and done better

Regards
                Hmm. i accept my friend.. anything possible in netbeans is possible in eclipse..(for that matter if its possible in netbeans and eclipse then for sure its possible even in notepad......because its just the matter of IDE and not the Framework)However i doubt if the folder structure would be created in eclipse.. you have said that its possible.. fine.. let me try the same.... thanks friend...........

Comment

Working...
                X