Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't use Junit in eclipse3!?

Hi friends:

I want to do a Junit test for my spring app in eclipse3.When I run test, it report error:
    Code:
    org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Invalid class loader hierarchy.  You have more than one version of 'org.apache.commons.logging.Log' visible, which is not allowed. (Caused by org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Invalid class loader hierarchy.  You have more than one version of 'org.apache.commons.logging.Log' visible, which is not allowed.) (Caused by org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Invalid class loader hierarchy.  You have more than one version of 'org.apache.commons.logging.Log' visible, which is not allowed. (Caused by org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Invalid class loader hierarchy.  You have more than one version of 'org.apache.commons.logging.Log' visible, which is not allowed.))
    	at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:543)
    	at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:235)
    	at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:209)
    	at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:351)
    	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.<init>&#40;AbstractApplicationContext.java&#58;115&#41;
    	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.<init>&#40;AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java&#58;47&#41;
    	at org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<init>&#40;FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java&#58;80&#41;
    	at org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<init>&#40;FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java&#58;68&#41;
    	at org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<init>&#40;FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java&#58;59&#41;
    	at lyo.test.dao.TestSonDAOImp.setUp&#40;TestSonDAOImp.java&#58;39&#41;
    Caused by&#58; org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException&#58; org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException&#58; Invalid class loader hierarchy.  You have more than one version of 'org.apache.commons.logging.Log' visible, which is not allowed. &#40;Caused by org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException&#58; Invalid class loader hierarchy.  You have more than one version of 'org.apache.commons.logging.Log' visible, which is not allowed.&#41;
    	at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getLogConstructor&#40;LogFactoryImpl.java&#58;397&#41;
    	at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance&#40;LogFactoryImpl.java&#58;529&#41;
    	... 17 more
    Caused by&#58; org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException&#58; Invalid class loader hierarchy.  You have more than one version of 'org.apache.commons.logging.Log' visible, which is not allowed.
    	at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getLogConstructor&#40;LogFactoryImpl.java&#58;385&#41;
    	... 18 more
    I remove common-log package from hibernate library.But the problem is the same. Did someone come across this problem? It is eclipse problem? Thks!

You're loading log4j somewhere in your code

I remove common-log package from hibernate library.
    If you want to see the gory details of what's going on see http://www.qos.ch/logging/classloader.jsp

For now I would look at this
    Code:
    at lyo.test.dao.TestSonDAOImp.setUp&#40;TestSonDAOImp.java&#58;39&#41;
    And see what's happening at line 39 of your code. Are you doing anything with log4j? If so try and take it out and see if that helps.

Comment

I've encountered lots of problems with JCL and Websphere, and avoid it like the plague now.

Comment

Working...
      X