Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring IDE 2.0.2 RC1 XML Catalog

Hello,

I just installed Spring IDE 2.0.2 RC1 in a brand new "eclipse-jee-europa-fall2-win32" and have some issues regarding the registered XML Catalog files: In Eclipse "Windows/Preferences/Web and XML/XML Catalog" in "Plugin Specified Entiries" all Sping DTDs and XSDs are marked as incorrect. It seems that the URIs (e.g. platform:/plugin/org.springframework/org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/spring-beans-2.0.dtd for the public ID -//SPRING//DTD BEAN 2.0//EN) are wrong respectively the files are missing.
    Exceptions are the OSGi and Webflow XSDs (e.g. http://www.springframework.org/schema/osgi with URI jar:file:C:/java/eclipse/plugins/org.springframework.osgi.bundle.core_1.0.0.rc1_v20 0711061752.jar!/org/springframework/osgi/config/spring-osgi-1.0-rc1.xsd), which are not marked incorrect.

Is this an RC1-Issue or have I made some installation mistakes?

Regards
    Stefan

Hi Stefan,

unfortunately this is an RC1 issue which is due to the renaming of the Spring bundle. I have raised an JIRA issue against RC1 which is fixed already. Feel free to try the today's nightly build. That should solve the problem.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Christian

Comment

Hello Christian,

thanks for your quick responce. There was no inconvenience. I just saw the errors in the xml catalog...

I will try the nightly build tomorrow.

Regards
      Stefan

Comment

Hello Christian,

I just installed nightly build 2.0.2.v200711192001. Now all error markers are gone except for the key http://www.springframework.org/schema/osgi-compendium, URI platform:/plugin/org.springframework.osgi.spring-osgi-core/org/springframework/osgi/config/spring-osgi-1.0-rc1.xsd.

Regards
        Stefan

Comment

Stefan, this should be fixed as well (though not tested myself).

Christian

Comment

Working...
          X