X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webflow editor does not know about flows in other projects

I have a common sub-flow in a separate project to my main web project. At the moment when you add in flows to a Spring project from the Spring/Webflow page on the project properties, you cannot add in flows from other projects.

This means that the Spring IDE shows an error in the XML against the external sub-flow.

Is there anyway of stopping this ? The basic issue is that the Spring Webflow picks up flows from the classpath at run-time, but the Spring IDE does not allow you to emulate the same thing with your Eclipse Workspsace.

Paul,

Is there anyway of stopping this?
    Not right now, can you open a JIRA issue and will work to get that into 2.0.2.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

Christian

Comment

Originally posted by Christian Dupuis View Post
      Paul,

Not right now, can you open a JIRA issue and will work to get that into 2.0.2.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

Christian
      Thanks, I've raised it as http://springide.org/jira/browse/IDE-734

We have now upgraded to RAD 7 (Eclipse 3.2) and can fully use the Spring IDE , everyone thinks it's great !

Comment

We have now upgraded to RAD 7 (Eclipse 3.2) and can fully use the Spring IDE , everyone thinks it's great!
        Paul that is great to hear! Please make sure that you feed back any kind of feature or bug report into our JIRA. This will help us for further improve the Spring IDE and surrounding projects.

Christian

Comment

Working...
        X