X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webflow validate not finding methods

I decided to give Spring IDE a try a couple of days ago, but I hit a wall when doing validation on my webflow XML files. For some reason, the validator couldn't find certain methods, e.g. setupForm on my FormActions. When I overrode setupForm in my subclass, the validator magically worked.

I'm not sure if this is a bug pertaining to all overridden methods, or just those in the webflow framework. Has anybody had this problem?

Hi,

what version of Spring IDE are you using? I just tried with recent SVN trunk and everything seams fine at my end.

Christian

Comment

Originally posted by Christian Dupuis View Post
      Hi,

what version of Spring IDE are you using? I just tried with recent SVN trunk and everything seams fine at my end.

Christian
      I'm not sure what version I'm using (uninstalled it after it failed to work ... slow system). I installed it through the update site given on the project page. I suppose it could be different from the trunk.

Comment

I'm having the same problem. I just updated to the latest spring ide version (2.0.5) and use spring webflow 1.0.5
        Cor

Comment

Working...
        X