Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• news about maven & springide?

Hi,

does anybody know if there are plugins out there or "tricks" to integrate maven and springide?

what are known problems about using an application controlled by maven with springide?

Thanks,
    Julio

Hi,

I'm guessing here, but I think you are referring to the creation of Eclipse project description files by using the mvn eclipse:eclipse goal. There is currently no maven plugin that is capable of creating Spring IDE .springBeans and .springWebflow description files. But there is a open JIRA IDE-603 for this for which you can vote.

For now you can add the .springBeans and .springWebflow files to your versioning system and follow the instructions here to automatically add the Spring IDE nature and builder while using eclipse:eclipse.

Cheers,

Christian

Comment

I would like to "share" via svn, beans-view configuration in an application that uses maven. I think it could be a solution

(BTW after log-in and vote, it returns always 0-votes in springide-jira)

Thanks,
      Julio

Comment

(BTW after log-in and vote, it returns always 0-votes in springide-jira)
        That is strange, but I could reproduce this. After closing and reopening the issue you can now vote on it.

Christian

Comment

thanks, voted

Comment

Working...
          X