X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring IDE installed but not working

Hello, I'm writing because today I was going to start a new Spring project, but Iím unable to use Spring IDE anymore. Thereís nothing to add ďSpring natureĒ to a project, and in the Spring project I had configured now Eclipse doesnít recognize bean files (xml files with bean definitions). I deleted my old eclipse to start from scratch.

Iíve installed the following packages ( most spring ide packages and their dependencies)
    EMF 2.2.2
    GEF 3.2.2
    Sprind IDE AOP Extension 2.0.1
    Spring IDE Bean Support 2.0.1
    Spring IDE JavaConfig Extension 2.0.1
    Spring IDE Mylyn Integration 2.0.1
    Spring IDE WebFlow Extension 2.0.1
    Visual Editor 1.2.1
    WST 1.5.4

XML Schema Infoset Model X 2.2.2

You can see it here:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2...azo6go3.th.jpg

but Iím still unable to use it. There arenít any menu entries related to Spring, and I donít see the option to create a new Spring project or add Spring nature, let alone create spring bean definition xml files. It's just as if I hadn't the ide but Eclipse tells me it's enabled and working.

Please delete this topic. I've found a similar one, where another user told that his eclipse configuration was modified to use Java 1.4. I didn't know I had this JDK, but it seems that at some point I got it installed. This is SOLVED, and sorry for making a duplicate thread.

Comment

Working...
    X