Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
ClassNotFoundException: (...).beans.osgibridge.OsgiBridgingEntityResolver Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClassNotFoundException: (...).beans.osgibridge.OsgiBridgingEntityResolver

Hello,

I've installed Spring IDE 2.0.1 today and whenever I use it, the following error pops up in eclipse's error log:

Code:
    Plug-in org.springframework.ide.eclipse.beans.osgibridge was unable to load class org.springframework.ide.eclipse.beans.osgibridge.OsgiBridgingEntityResolver.
    Code:
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.ide.eclipse.beans.osgibridge.OsgiBridgingEntityResolver
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:402)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:347)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:83)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.loadClass(BundleLoader.java:278)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.loadClass(BundleHost.java:227)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.loadClass(AbstractBundle.java:1245)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.osgi.RegistryStrategyOSGI.createExecutableExtension(RegistryStrategyOSGI.java:147)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ExtensionRegistry.createExecutableExtension(ExtensionRegistry.java:759)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElement.createExecutableExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:243)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElementHandle.createExecutableExtension(ConfigurationElementHandle.java:51)
    at org.springframework.ide.eclipse.beans.core.namespaces.NamespaceUtils.getEntityResolvers(NamespaceUtils.java:182)
    at org.springframework.ide.eclipse.beans.core.internal.model.BeansConfig$XmlCatalogDelegatingEntityResolver.<init>(BeansConfig.java:1082)
    at org.springframework.ide.eclipse.beans.core.internal.model.BeansConfig.readConfig(BeansConfig.java:705)
    at org.springframework.ide.eclipse.beans.core.internal.model.BeansConfig.getBeans(BeansConfig.java:443)
    at org.springframework.ide.eclipse.aop.core.internal.model.builder.AnnotationAspectDefinitionBuilder.parseAnnotationAspects(AnnotationAspectDefinitionBuilder.java:158)
    at org.springframework.ide.eclipse.aop.core.internal.model.builder.AnnotationAspectDefinitionBuilder.doBuildAspectDefinitions(AnnotationAspectDefinitionBuilder.java:90)
    at org.springframework.ide.eclipse.aop.core.internal.model.builder.AbstractAspectDefinitionBuilder.buildAspectDefinitions(AbstractAspectDefinitionBuilder.java:113)
    at org.springframework.ide.eclipse.aop.core.model.builder.AopReferenceModelBuilder.buildAopReferencesFromFile(AopReferenceModelBuilder.java:338)
    at org.springframework.ide.eclipse.aop.core.model.builder.AopReferenceModelBuilder.buildAopModel(AopReferenceModelBuilder.java:108)
    at org.springframework.ide.eclipse.aop.core.model.builder.AopReferenceModelBuilder.run(AopReferenceModelBuilder.java:418)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:1737)
    at org.springframework.ide.eclipse.aop.core.builder.AopReferenceModelProjectBuilder.build(AopReferenceModelProjectBuilder.java:69)
    at org.springframework.ide.eclipse.core.internal.project.SpringProjectContributionManager$1.run(SpringProjectContributionManager.java:91)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:37)
    at org.springframework.ide.eclipse.core.internal.project.SpringProjectContributionManager.runBuilder(SpringProjectContributionManager.java:99)
    at org.springframework.ide.eclipse.core.internal.project.SpringProjectContributionManager.build(SpringProjectContributionManager.java:66)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$2.run(BuildManager.java:603)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:167)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:201)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$1.run(BuildManager.java:230)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:233)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuildLoop(BuildManager.java:252)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.build(BuildManager.java:285)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.doBuild(AutoBuildJob.java:154)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.run(AutoBuildJob.java:217)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:58)
    I've used eclipse's update functionality to install Spring IDE from the update site http://springide.org/updatesite
    No errors were reported during installation.

I've verfied the following file:
    .\eclipse\plugins\org.springframework.ide.eclipse. beans.osgibridge_2.0.1.v200708152145.jar
    and it contains the class:
    org.springframework.ide.eclipse.beans.osgibridge.O sgiBridgingEntityResolver

Could this error result in the "Bean Cross References" view be always empty?

How can I go about resolving this error?

Many Thanks,
    Ibrahim

Originally posted by Ibrahim View Post
    Could this error result in the "Bean Cross References" view be always empty?
    Yes. Maybe you found a bug. Please create a ticket for this issue with the configuration details of your Eclipse installation (Help > About > Configuration Details) and the data from the Spring AOP Event Trace view (Windows > Show View > Other > Spring > Spring AOP Event Trace) attached.

How can I go about resolving this error?
    As a workaround you can disable Spring IDE's AOP Reference Model Builder for the offending Spring project (Project Properties > Spring > Project Builders).

Comment

Hi Torsten,

I tried to submit a ticket today, but I kept getting an "access forbidden" error when I either clicked submit or preview.
      Code:
      You don't have permission to access /project/newticket on this server.
      I tried putting both my email address and "anonymous" in the username field with the same result above.

On the other hand, I got the "Beans Cross References" view to work. There was a xml validation warning in my applicationContext.xml file. After fixing it, the file was parsed and the "Spring AOP Markers" were displayed.

Yet, the exception from my previous post kept appearing.

Many Thanks,
      Ibrahim

Comment

Hi Torsten,

I tried to submit a ticket today, but I kept getting an "access forbidden" error when I either clicked submit or preview.
        Code:
        You don't have permission to access /project/newticket on this server.
        I tried putting both my email address and "anonymous" in the username field with the same result above.
        It seems that you got blocked by our Apache's mod_security. You can use https instead of http to skip mod_security.

Cheers,
        Torsten

Comment

Thanks Torsten.

I added ticket #706

Comment

Working...
          X