Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Spring Project Nature not shown in some projects

Hello,

i have the problem that the option of adding spring project nature to a existing project is not shown with some of my projects.
    The thing is that it works withe some projects and there is no real difference
    between the working and the not working ones.
    All are JEE projects using spring and hibernate. When the projects are closed
    the option "Add spring project nature" is shown with all projects,but as soon as i open up its gone.
    First i thought it may have to do something with eclipse user libraries because
    in the two projects it does not show up all spring and hibernate dependencies
    were resolved with user libraries. The projects that work have all the jars
    directlly in the app lib folder.
    But after adding the jars directlly to lib and removing the user library it still remaind the same . Any ideas ?
    I use sprigide2 RC2 with eclipse 3.2.2 callisto and wtp 1.5.4...
    Zmaj
    Last edited by Zmaj; Jun 25th, 2007, 06:17 AM. Reason: forgot to specify springide version

Originally posted by Zmaj View Post
    i have the problem that the option of adding spring project nature to a existing project is not shown with some of my projects.
    The thing is that it works withe some projects and there is no real difference
    between the working and the not working ones.
    Did you use previous versions of Spring IDE (older than 1.2) with these projects? This can be verified by checking their ".project" XML file for natures and builders with an ID prefixed by "org.springframework.ide.eclipse.".

Please create a ticket in Spring IDE's bug tracker and attach the ".project" XML file from one of these non-working projects.
    Last edited by Torsten Juergeleit; Jun 25th, 2007, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Thank you, this was the problem.
      In all not working projects i used springide 1.x and the
      .project files had an entry
      <nature>org.springframework.ide.eclipse.beans.core .beansnature</nature>
      after removing them it works fine again.

Comment

Working...
      X