Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.ide.eclipse.core.internal.proj Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.ide.eclipse.core.internal.proj

Hi,

My system :
    Eclipse : 3.2.2
    Spring ide for spring 2.0.2

My problem :
    After installation of spring-ide for spring 2 everything worked well, I had auto completion in bean ids and classes in my config files.
    But since 2 days I have the following error at eclipse start up :
    org.springframework.ide.eclipse.core was unable to load class org.springframework.ide.eclipse.core.internal.proj ect.SpringProjectBuilder.

with the following stacktrace in the log :
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.ide.eclipse.core.internal.proj ect.SpringProjectBuilder
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoa der.findClass(BundleLoader.java:402)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoa der.findClass(BundleLoader.java:347)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClass Loader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:83)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoa der.loadClass(BundleLoader.java:278)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHos t.loadClass(BundleHost.java:227)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractB undle.loadClass(AbstractBundle.java:1245)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.osgi.RegistrySt rategyOSGI.createExecutableExtension(RegistryStrat egyOSGI.java:147)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ExtensionRegist ry.createExecutableExtension(ExtensionRegistry.jav a:759)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationEl ement.createExecutableExtension(ConfigurationEleme nt.java:243)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationEl ementHandle.createExecutableExtension(Configuratio nElementHandle.java:51)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.inst antiateBuilder(BuildManager.java:759)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.init ializeBuilder(BuildManager.java:711)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.getB uilder(BuildManager.java:452)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basi cBuild(BuildManager.java:199)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$1.ru n(BuildManager.java:230)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner .java:37)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basi cBuild(BuildManager.java:233)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basi cBuildLoop(BuildManager.java:252)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.buil d(BuildManager.java:285)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.doBu ild(AutoBuildJob.java:154)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.run( AutoBuildJob.java:217)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.j ava:58)

I checked and the core.jar file is still in the plugins\org.springframework.ide.eclipse.core_1.9.0 directory.

anyone can help ?

Originally posted by paskos View Post
    I checked and the core.jar file is still in the plugins\org.springframework.ide.eclipse.core_1.9.0 directory.
    It seems that you're running a mixup of Spring IDE 2.0 milestone releases.

So please delete all Spring IDE-related features and plugins (starting with "org.springframework.*") from your local Eclipse installation and reinstall milestone 3 via the update manager.

Comment

Working...
    X