Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Web Flow graphical editor available in nightly build Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Web Flow graphical editor available in nightly build

    Thanks guys - very nice !

  • #2
    You're fast! We are currently prepping the M3 release!

    Christian

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by cdupuis View Post
      You're fast! We are currently prepping the M3 release!

      Christian
      Just about to embark and a large Webflow based development - M3 could not be better timed - hence the close monitoring of the nightly builds.

      PS right clicking on a flow and doing Export doesn't seem to do anything, was hoping maybe a PNG or SVG might pop out !

      Comment


      • #4
        PS right clicking on a flow and doing Export doesn't seem to do anything, was hoping maybe a PNG or SVG might pop out !
        Indeed you should get a PNG export!

        Fixed

        Thanks

        Christian

        Comment


        • #5
          how to enable?

          Hey all,

          Just wondering how to get the graphical editor enabled. I'm trying to use the old instructions for the Web Flow Config GUI Editor with the nightly build and can't get it to work. Any obvious differences between the techniques that I'm missing?

          Cheers,

          David L

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bruciadmin View Post
            Just wondering how to get the graphical editor enabled. I'm trying to use the old instructions for the Web Flow Config GUI Editor with the nightly build and can't get it to work. Any obvious differences between the techniques that I'm missing?
            I've just update the Web Flow Editor Usage Guide. That should help you getting started.

            Christian

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cdupuis View Post
              Indeed you should get a PNG export!

              Fixed

              Thanks

              Christian
              Superb - I have M3 all up and working now.

              Thanks !!!

              Comment


              • #8
                thanks!!!

                yep, somehow I missed the new menu item under the project properties. It's amazing how lack of sleep and assumed familiarity can hide something like this... less coffee/more sleep... ;P

                Comment


                • #9
                  Just installed the latest nightly (had some issues installing it, but removing the old plugin solved that), the graphical editor is great. I still will be doing my flow development from the xml files, but the graphical editor is great for getting a quick overview of the flow.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X