Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Flow graphical editor available in nightly build

Thanks guys - very nice !

You're fast! We are currently prepping the M3 release!

Christian

Comment

Originally posted by cdupuis View Post
      You're fast! We are currently prepping the M3 release!

Christian
      Just about to embark and a large Webflow based development - M3 could not be better timed - hence the close monitoring of the nightly builds.

PS right clicking on a flow and doing Export doesn't seem to do anything, was hoping maybe a PNG or SVG might pop out !

Comment

PS right clicking on a flow and doing Export doesn't seem to do anything, was hoping maybe a PNG or SVG might pop out !
        Indeed you should get a PNG export!

Fixed

Thanks

Christian

Comment

how to enable?

Hey all,

Just wondering how to get the graphical editor enabled. I'm trying to use the old instructions for the Web Flow Config GUI Editor with the nightly build and can't get it to work. Any obvious differences between the techniques that I'm missing?

Cheers,

David L

Comment

Originally posted by bruciadmin View Post
            Just wondering how to get the graphical editor enabled. I'm trying to use the old instructions for the Web Flow Config GUI Editor with the nightly build and can't get it to work. Any obvious differences between the techniques that I'm missing?
            I've just update the Web Flow Editor Usage Guide. That should help you getting started.

Christian

Comment

Originally posted by cdupuis View Post
              Indeed you should get a PNG export!

Fixed

Thanks

Christian
              Superb - I have M3 all up and working now.

Thanks !!!

Comment

thanks!!!

yep, somehow I missed the new menu item under the project properties. It's amazing how lack of sleep and assumed familiarity can hide something like this... less coffee/more sleep... ;P

Comment

Just installed the latest nightly (had some issues installing it, but removing the old plugin solved that), the graphical editor is great. I still will be doing my flow development from the xml files, but the graphical editor is great for getting a quick overview of the flow.

Comment

Working...
                  X