Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Issue tracker on Spring IDE web site don't allow to enter new issues Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue tracker on Spring IDE web site don't allow to enter new issues

I am getting the following error when trying to submit new ticket to the tracker at http://springide.org/project/newticket

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /project/newticket on this server.
    Apache/2.0.59 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.59 OpenSSL/0.9.8d DAV/2 SVN/1.4.3 mod_python/3.2.8 Python/2.4.1 Server at springide.org Port 80

Is it just me or tracker is broken now?

Thanks

Eugene

Hi Eugene,

actually we aren't taking any new tickets (I'm just kidding).

I just tried it and I can access the page and I can create a ticket (without logging in), too. Can you please retry.
    Can be related to our mod_security configuration. If this isn't working for you at all, can you send me mail with the details
    of the issue you wanted to enter.

Thanks. Your support is appreciated.

Christian
    Last edited by Christian Dupuis; Jan 27th, 2007, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Just tried from 3 completely different networks and still getting the same error.

Comment

Strange.
        Is it when you open the page the first time by using the link? Or does that happen after hitting either the preview or submit button?

Cheers
        Christian

Comment

I can open the page, but buth submit and preview actions give that error.

Comment

So this is definitly related to our spam protection. I just updated the mod_security rules that should prevent spamming. Maybe you can retry it again, now.

Otherwise open your ticket at https://springide.org/project/newticket. We don't have the spam protection on the SSL enabled site.

Sorry for all that hassle.

Christian

Comment

Working...
            X