Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get it anymore. This morning I started my eclipse workbench and the warnings were gone. Yesterday when I closed my eclipse they were still present. Strange behavior.

Comment

I don't get it anymore. This morning I started my eclipse workbench and the warnings were gone. Yesterday when I closed my eclipse they were still present. Strange behavior.
      That is definitly the best news for today. Thanks for your patience. Let me know if the error comes back.

Christian

Comment

First of all thanks for all those nightly builds and I love the Web Flow Editor.

I have a different error now . The behavior isn't very predictable but I'll try to describe it.

In my applicationContext.xml files I import some resources

Code:
        <import resource="classpath:nl/ctb/common/applicationcontext/listeners.xml"/>
        <import resource="classpath:nl/ctb/common/applicationcontext/processors.xml"/>
        Now sometimes, mostly when starting Eclipse I get a nice error stating that the parsing of the xml failed because it cannot locate the above mentioned files. Sometimes it concerns both of them, sometimes one of them.

It looks like that sometimes the dependencies aren't checked very well.

Also maybe a enhancement/feature request. The files mentioned above normally aren't in the locations where they are, but for the import to work I copied them into that location. It would be great if I could just create a link in eclipse and that Spring IDE would pick that up and use it for the classpath reference.

Comment

Originally posted by mdeinum View Post
          I have a different error now . The behavior isn't very predictable but I'll try to describe it.

In my applicationContext.xml files I import some resources

Code:
          <import resource="classpath:nl/ctb/common/applicationcontext/listeners.xml"/>
          <import resource="classpath:nl/ctb/common/applicationcontext/processors.xml"/>
          Now sometimes, mostly when starting Eclipse I get a nice error stating that the parsing of the xml failed because it cannot locate the above mentioned files. Sometimes it concerns both of them, sometimes one of them.

It looks like that sometimes the dependencies aren't checked very well.
          I have created ticket #484 for this issue. Thanx for spotting this.

Comment

Working...
          X