X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bean Create Wizard

MyEclipse currently has functionality in the Spring Beans View that allows you to create a new bean through a wizard. I am converting to strickly WTP without using MyEclipse, so I was glad to find this plugin. But did not see the same wizard capability. Is this something that might be integrated in the future?

Thanks,

jay

Hi,

actually the wizard feature is the only Spring-related value-add MyEclipse provides over plain WTP + Spring IDE (ok, forgot the Spring Library feature). For the rest of their Spring Features they just take our code base.

Actually their is a wizard sub-project within Spring IDE that is being developed by Pierre-Antoine. If you want to see any specific features integrated in Spring IDE head over to http://springide.org/project/newticket and create an enhancement request.

Christian

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks!

Right when I got into work today I was reading through the feature guide and saw the project for this in the feature description...duh...probably should of read that first. Definitely am excited to see this.

Thanks for the quick response.

jay

Comment

MyEclipse/Spring

Regarding MyEclipse's Spring support...

MyEclipse Spring FAQ

Also, belated direct congratulations on a million individual downloads! We were happy to support Spring and through MyEclipse downloads double that number! Kudos to the entire Spring team!

Happy Holidays,
        Jens

Comment

Working...
        X