X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Developer update site down?

Is http://springide.org/updatesite_dev down? I would like to take the WebflowEditor feature for a test drive.

Thanks

Russ

The WebFlowEditor is currently not available due to compability issues with Spring IDE 1.3.x and Web Flow RC4. Sorry for that. You need to wait until we migrate the WebFlowEditor to support the new SWF API.

Torsten

Comment

Great..Thanks for the update....I'm looking forward to giving a test run...

Thanks

Russ

Comment

Hi guys,

Any update on the webfloweditor release? I have just attempted to download springIde 2.0RC1 from the dev update site, but got the 1.9.0 dev release instead.

Thanks,
        Ussama

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by ubaggili View Post
          I have just attempted to download springIde 2.0RC1 from the dev update site, but got the 1.9.0 dev release instead.
          Where did you get Spring 2.0 RC1 from. We have just published a M1 which has the internal version number 1.9.0. I guess you meant that one, right?

In regards to the Web Flow support, I can only confirm that we plan to add that to Spring IDE 2.0 final. I will continue to work on that after finishing the AOP support.

Cheers

Christian

Comment

Got it!

Makes sense now! Your efforts are much appreciated! I am sooo looking forward to the 2.0 final release!

Regards,
            Ussama

Comment

Working...
            X