Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to view Spring 1.2.8 API through Eclipse?

I know in Netbeans when you download the Spring framework API, you can add into its Library manager and provide where the the jar file for the classes are and then you can specify where the Javadocs are located. I was wondernig if there is similar functionality to do the same in Eclipse 3.2.

Thanks in advance. Apologies, if this is the wrong place to ask for help regaring this matter.

You can define the javadoc location in the project properties dialog (Java Build Path > Libraries) by expanding the corresponding library entry.

Torsten

Comment

Thanks a lot Torsten. I will check it out and let you know as soon as I can if it worked for me or not!

Comment

Originally posted by Torsten Juergeleit
        You can define the javadoc location in the project properties dialog (Java Build Path > Libraries) by expanding the corresponding library entry.

Torsten
        Sorry for the delay in replying, got a bit caught up with a whole lot of things. I tried followign your suggestions and it worked. Just wanted to let you know that! Much obliged!

Comment

Note that if you downloaded the Spring source code, you can also Ctrl+Click into Spring classes and view the source. The first time it will require you to attach the source. Just specify "source folder", and tell it where the root src folder is for Spring on your machine. I find instant source code to be useful.

Comment

Thanks Bron for that tip!

Comment

Working...
            X