Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Help for PetClinic sample(Hibernate,Toplink and JDBC) demo using Spring-Framework Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for PetClinic sample(Hibernate,Toplink and JDBC) demo using Spring-Framework

Hi,

I want to compare the performance of ORM tool for Hibernate,Toplink and JDBC and i was download the sample PetClinic application form springframework website.(http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/s....zip?download).

As per the demo application instruction i created the WAR file(i.e. Hibernate Petclinic,Toplink Petclinic and JDBC Petclinic in MSSQL DB) and deployed Oracle Application Server. we recorded the scenario using Loadrunner and run with 3 users and took the performance metrics. we observed lot of difference in Hits/sec on Hibernate and Toplink and we get the better Hits on Toplink.
    Then we use the JProfiler tool and get the CPU profile(second iteration we took the snopshot) and we observed JDBC calls totally different in Toplink and Hibernate. I am not sure why this happened.

Could you please let us know Why there are some extra SQLs present in Hibernate?

If any more info on this pl let me know and i will provide all info.

Thanks,
    lakshman.
    Last edited by lakshmandos; May 10th, 2006, 10:58 PM.
Working...
X