Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
New feature in next release of Spring IDE - searching for beans in the beans model Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New feature in next release of Spring IDE - searching for beans in the beans model

The upcoming release of Spring IDE will leverage Eclipse's search facility to allow searching beans defined somewhere in your Spring projects.
    Further details and a screenshoot can be found in our wiki.

If you have any suggestions regarding this new search plugin (e.g. for new searches or optimizing the dialog / view) then add them to this thread.

Torsten
    Last edited by Torsten Juergeleit; Mar 8th, 2006, 05:01 PM.

feature.

i don't use the import feature in my context..so some beans refrence other beans in other context by 'reference"... it woudl be nice if the "Show graph" view will show all my context beans in one view... and have another view showing the mapping of all my context.xml(s) how they are binded together.

Comment

Originally posted by twoencore
      i don't use the import feature in my context..so some beans refrence other beans in other context by 'reference"... it woudl be nice if the "Show graph" view will show all my context beans in one view...
      Do you mean creating a graph for a set of config files?

Originally posted by twoencore
      and have another view showing the mapping of all my context.xml(s) how they are binded together.
      What are you expecting from this additional view which is not already available from the definition of a config set (namely the names and order of related config files)?

Comment

OPPS,
        that is exactly what i was talking about, i should have fully read the docs!

Comment

Working...
        X