Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Installation

Hello,

Wondering if anyone has packaged this software to deploy via GPO silently? We have a number of Developers who would like to test and this would make life easier rather than hitting all the workstations manually.

Thank you

Zoetaite

Hey Zoetaite!

I haven't done this myself, but I just wanted to let you know that since STS/GGTS is an Eclipse IDE (and can be installed like any other Eclipse installation), you might find additional or more information when looking in the broader Eclipse space.

HTH,
    -Martin

Comment

are it is free verson? i don't about much more.You can give me some idea.

Comment

Also, STS/GGTS is available either as a zip file or as an installer. If you want to automate the installation process, all you need to do is download the archive file and extract it on one or more machines.

Martin's suggestion is also a good one, to start with a vanilla Eclipse and then incrementally install new features (eg- STS, Spring-IDE, etc) until you have exactly the distribution that you need.

If you tell me more about your requirements, I could suggest the best way for you to install.

Comment

Thank you for Reply.I download it and try to use this and i want to see how it can be make my life so easier.

Comment

Working...
          X