Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STS 3.2 problems with maven on fresh install

Hi All,
    I am new to STS, I tried installing "spring-tool-suite-3.2.0.RELEASE-e4.2.2" on Windows 7 , When I create a spring Template project I am facing maven-resources-plugin:2.5 problem can anyone please help.

I have tried deleting .lastupdatedfiles from maven repository and updating the project still facing the same issue. I am not behind any proxy.I have tried all possible things installing latest jdk and stuff..

Can anyone please help as I m struggling since long time.. Thanks in advance..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Errors occurred during the build.
    Errors running builder 'Maven Project Builder' on project 'MyTest'.
    Could not calculate build plan: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:2.5
    Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:2.5
    Could not calculate build plan: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:2.5
    Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:2.5
    --------------------------------------------------------

This could be a firewall problem. Make sure that you have your network settings correct in Preferences -> General -> Network Connections (for networking inside of Eclipse). Also, you need to do the same for your maven settings. Instructions on how to do this are here: http://www.mkyong.com/maven/how-to-e...ting-in-maven/

Comment

Working...
    X