Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• builders in STS

Hi,

I am new in STS, I got a open source project from gitHub and imported it to STS, I need to have builders such as "Aspect Buillder" ,...(picture of No 1) But when I imported that project and went to Project>>Propertiese>>Builder (picture of No 2) 2 builsers not exit!!!

[the one is "ant script to copy resource ...." and the other is FileSync Builder"
    How add them?

Thank alot

Hey!

Usually those builder definitions are stored with the metadata of the project inside the .project file. If you import the project, those definitions should be there and your screenshots look indeed like all the builder definitions are there, except for two problems:

- there seems to be an ANT script invocation that you can add by hitting the "new" button and select the Ant builder.
    - there seems to be a builder defined called FileSync Builder that seems to be a proprietary addition to STS. I guess the one who defined the project had a certain extension to Eclipse/STS installed that you are missing in your installation. Therefore the message about the missing builder definition. You should ask the project creator for this. I guess it is this add-on:

http://marketplace.eclipse.org/conte...c#.UZNPHSsp3jg

You should be able to install this add-on by going to the "Eclipse Marketplace" action in STS, search for FileSync and install that into your STS/Eclipse.

HTH,
    Martin

Comment

Working...
    X