Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.asm.ClassVisitor Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.asm.ClassVisitor

i have included org.springframework.asm-3.0.7.RELEASE.jar in target platform in eclipse setup.

still while starting one of my bundle I get the following exception
    <
    Nested Exception:
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.asm.ClassVisitor
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.find ClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:494)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.find Class(BundleLoader.java:410)
    ---
    />

When I tried to include this jar directly in the bundles lib directory and include it in lib, it says duplicate library.

What is wrong?

If I include the package in import package list, the bundle don't resolve, it shows INSTALLED.

regarNested Exception:
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.asm.ClassVisitor
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.find ClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:494)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.find Class(BundleLoader.java:410)

Kindly help me.

Hey!

This sounds to me like a dependency issue with something that the asm bundle depends on. What is the status of the org.springframework.asm bundle after you added it to your target platform and started an OSGi runtime? Is it fully resolved? If it is "just" INSTALLED, you can say "diag <bundleID>" and the runtime will tell you what is missing. If you start your OSGi runtime from Eclipse using the PDE tooling, there is also a "validate plugins" button on the "plugins" tab of the launch configuration that will tell you what is missing.

HTH,
    Martin

Comment

Working...
    X