X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imported spring roo project folder icon

I imported a spring roo project into my spring tool suite, and upgraded the project because I'm using a newer version of STS now. What is strange is that the icon has a J next to it whereas when i make a fresh roo project it has an S. See the screenshot. Any ideas why this is happening and what if anything I should do to fix?

Attachment
    Attached Files

Maybe this is just a defect? Where can I submit STS defects?

Comment

The way that icons are determined is by looking at the .project file of your project (normally, this file is filtered from view in Eclipse, so you can look at it from your file explorer).

There is a section in that file for project natures. The top-most nature in the list provides the icon (or the next item if the top-most item does not have an icon). In the past, we had problems that roo would place the natures in a non-standard order and the icon appearing would be unexpected.

So, if your project is otherwise working, then it's likely that this problem has somehow come up again. It is a cosmetic problem only.

Can you confirm that this is what you are seeing?

If this is, then to fix, just re-order the project natures so that spring is on top.

Comment

Hey!

To answer the other question regarding the issue tracker:
        https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/STS

Cheers,
        -Martin

Comment

Working...
        X