X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fonts on a Retina MBP

This very well may be an Eclipse issue, but when using STS on my retina display Mac I have issues with my fonts. I've updated my configuration per this Eclipse issue: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=382972 so that the fonts are no longer fuzzy. However, in most standard editors (java, XML, various custom editors like POM and Spring Bean), the fonts by default are huge. When I attempt to change them via the preferences pane, they do not persist reliably. I'm not blind, I just want my fonts to be normal Any insight on how to fix this is appreciated!

Hey Michael!

No idea at the moment, we don't have a Retina Mac within the team yet to reproduce and fix those issues. But we will take a closer look as soon as I get access to such a machine.

Did you check the latest 3.2.0 nightly builds (or the upcoming 3.2.0.M2 build)? They include the latest Eclipse Juno maintenance patches and should therefore work better out-of-the-box. But I don't know yet whether the issue with the fonts is already fixed there or not. But would be worth a try... :-)

Cheers,
    -Martin

Comment

Working...
    X