Fonts on a Retina MBP Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fonts on a Retina MBP

This very well may be an Eclipse issue, but when using STS on my retina display Mac I have issues with my fonts. I've updated my configuration per this Eclipse issue: so that the fonts are no longer fuzzy. However, in most standard editors (java, XML, various custom editors like POM and Spring Bean), the fonts by default are huge. When I attempt to change them via the preferences pane, they do not persist reliably. I'm not blind, I just want my fonts to be normal Any insight on how to fix this is appreciated!

Hey Michael!

No idea at the moment, we don't have a Retina Mac within the team yet to reproduce and fix those issues. But we will take a closer look as soon as I get access to such a machine.

Did you check the latest 3.2.0 nightly builds (or the upcoming 3.2.0.M2 build)? They include the latest Eclipse Juno maintenance patches and should therefore work better out-of-the-box. But I don't know yet whether the issue with the fonts is already fixed there or not. But would be worth a try... :-)