• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring-ide webflow-Dtd not found

Hi:
    i has installed spring-ide-webflow and a webflow flow with a reference to:

"-//SPRING//DTD WEBFLOW 1.0//EN"

the problem it's that eclipse tell me that don't find webflow dtd, i assume it's a problem of version, how can i use this one?

Thanks

Javier

i have the same problem ... any solution ?

Comment

I have this problem as well. Anyone find an answer yet?

Comment

Sorry to polute this thread, but how do you even get the webflow features to 'appear'? I have 1.2.5 installed, but I don't see any way to view my flow xml defs from the Spring IDE?

Thanks,

Rob

Comment

Update Site

Originally posted by robmoore
          Sorry to polute this thread, but how do you even get the webflow features to 'appear'? I have 1.2.5 installed, but I don't see any way to view my flow xml defs from the Spring IDE?

Thanks,

Rob
          You have to add another update site:

http://springide.org/updatesite_dev/

Comment

I'm having the same problem. Could anyone more experienced PLEASE answer this thread?

Comment

Guys,

To my knowledge Spring Web Flow IDE editor is currently still experimental, and only works against PR3.

After PR3, the Spring IDE team halted development b/c SWF was still evolving rapidly and they felt they couldn't keep up with all the changes.

Now that the API and XML flow definition format have now settled for 1.0 with the latest 1.0 EA release, I would expect editor development to pickup again--as it is clear the editor still needs to be brought in-line with the work that has been done since PR3.

A good question for the Spring IDE team is when do they expect to see a Web Flow 1.0 editor available?

Keith

Comment

Hi all,

I have just started to port Spring IDE's Web Flow Editor to Spring Web Flow 1.0 RC1 CVS head. As of this writing I was able to commit a compiling version of the Web Flow Editor to our SVN. I've adopted the DTD changes and adjusted the editor's core model and GUI to reflect the latest additions. You can follow the progress at http://springide.org/project/ticket/253.

There is still some work to be done for the property dialogs of states and transitions, as well as for the saving mechanismn. Furthermore I need to add graphical support for the exception handler and var feature.

A good question for the Spring IDE team is when do they expect to see a Web Flow 1.0 editor available?
                I commited myself during the Spring 2.0 Release Party in Stuttgart last week to finish the Web Flow Editor 1.0 close to the Spring Web Flow 1.0 release. Let's see what happens.

Cheers
                Christian

Comment

Working...
                X