Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Content Assist broken in STS 3.1.0 Roo Project

Hello

I installed STS 3.1.0 and started a Spring Roo Project.
    I started Roo shell within eclipse and started to work with it.
    I followed instructions to create a sample project as mentioned in Roo tutorial.
    After completing several roo steps to create bean classes, test classes etc, i tried to modify code in an integration test.
    I choose a class (Pizza) in integration test. When i type "dot" and do ctrl-space to make use of content assist, i dont' see any methods / properties located in aspectJ files.

I searched over the web for a possible solution and couldn't find one.
    I checked and JDT Weaving is ENABLED.
    I haven't modified any plugin or installed a new one. I am just using whatever came with STS 3.1

Please let me know how i can get content assist working for aspectj files.

Thanks
    Last edited by kprindia; Nov 13th, 2012, 11:01 PM. Reason: Mistyped sentences

Hi,

i have the same problem too.

Comment

Make sure that you have m2e v1.1 or later installed. This comes by pre-installed in the STS distribution, but if you are installing springide into an existing eclipse, then you must also install m2e.

Also, make sure that the java files that you are working with are in a source folder. It may be that your mavan configuration is not up to date and you will have to update your project.

Lastly, have a look at your error log. Do you see anything interesting?

Comment

Hi,

there was an error (STS clean install) - no src/test/resources folder. created it, build project and it works.

thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X