Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
How to Add Spring Namespaces to "New Spring Bean Configuration File" DIalog Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Add Spring Namespaces to "New Spring Bean Configuration File" DIalog

I've installed STS on MacOS 10.8.2. I am wondering how to add Spring XSD namespaces to the XSD Namespaces so they appear in the XSD Namespace Selection dialog when using the "New Spring Bean Configuration File" from the New context menu.

I reached this dialog selecting New -> Spring Bean Configuration File -> Next button. A Screenshot of the dialog I am mentioning is below.

Attachment
    Attached Files

it's likely that this dialog is empty because you're configured to read namespaces from the project's class path, and you probably don't have any Spring jars on your classpath yet.

If you go to Preferences -> Spring -> Beans Support -> Namespaces you can toggle the global setting "Load NamespaceHandler and XSD's from project's classpath". If you turn this off you will get a set of basic defaults, but if you keep it on then STS will search your project classpath for namespace definitions bundled among the Spring Framework jars.

You can also toggle this setting on a per-project basis by selecting Project -> Properties -> Spring -> Beans Support -> Namespaces.

Comment

Working...
    X