X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation Error: Error Code 00 then missing $JDKPath

I try to install GSTS on Windows 7 with JDK 1.6 and always ended with error code: 00.

If I try to go to the directory and call the program it will give error message Java Runtime not found on $JDKPath ...

I try to find any ini file containing JDKPath and found nothing.

Anybody experience this?

Hey!

Are you using the GGTS installer executable for Windows for this? As an alternative, you could also try to use the zipped version of GGTS (available from the download pages as well), extract that and start GGTS from there. Or did it install correctly and is showing that error when you try to start GGTS itself? In that case, you should be able to edit the ggts.ini file that is located in the same directory as the GGTS executable by adding a "-vm <path-to-javaw.exe>" to that file.

HTH,
    Martin

Comment

Thanks Martin,

I will try to download Zip version for GGST, meanwhile I try to install GGST through Eclipse Marketplace using Indigo. It's successful but I am trying to find out how to get the groovy/grails perspective activated.

I think I have to look for a good books to jump in to Grails.

Comment

Hey!

I would definitely try the zipped GGTS distribution and start from there. Did that work for you?
        Otherwise, if you install GGTS into an existing Eclipse Juno installation via the Marketplace, you should be able to open the Grails perspective just as you open any other perspective in Eclipse. Doesn't it show up in the list of perspectives?

If not, can you take a look at the Error Log view to see if there is any related error showing up?

Cheers,
        -Martin

Comment

Working...
        X