Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grails multi-module/project project

Hi there,

I am struggling for couple of hours now trying to set-up a maven-compatible multi-module project using grails... Basically what I have is:
    1. one "business" module, developed prior to our attempt to use grails, containing business logic for our app
    2. grails app

my-app-root - pom
    my-app-business - jar
    my-app-grails-webapp -war

I've managed to create a maven-enabled grails project (grails create-app, then grails create-pom and then manually adding this pom to parent pom as a submodule). It works, both from command-line grails and STS. But I can't find a way to plug my business module in a way that would satisfy following conditions:

1. Changes done in my-app-business in STS will be deployable (preferably - hot-deployable) without doing maven build on that module
    2. grails application will be "seeing" this module in: STS, maven build and grails command-line build.

How should I proceed?

Just to mention - I've tried adding my-app-business to BuildConfig.groovy, but it requires me to execute maven build of my-app-business and THEN refreshing dependencies every time I want to see changes in the app...

Comment

Working...
    X