Checkout as a gradle project from SVN using Eclipse Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checkout as a gradle project from SVN using Eclipse

We are starting to adopt Gradle as a build tool. Is there a way to checkout a module from a SVN repo using Eclipse and check it out as a Gradle project in the process?

I currently have to first check it out using a tool like Tortoise or from command line and then import it into Eclipse. Any future plans for this feature? Or does it already work this way and I am missing it...

Thanks in advance

Hi Ray,

No, at the moment there is no support for that. If you would like support for a specific source code management tool, please raise a Jira issue with a feature request. There is already an issue open for basic git support.

This is still more basic then what you are asking for (i.e. in here it would try to auto-enable the git support after you use the Gradle import wizard, you would still need to to do project checkout externally).

Beyond that nothing is really planned. If you raise a feature request, this allows other people to vote and see how much interest there is. If there is enough interest / votes, then something may happen.

Thank you !

I created