Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Error when copying Axis jar files to web project - FileNotFoundException: saaj.jar Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error when copying Axis jar files to web project - FileNotFoundException: saaj.jar

I am using STS 2.8.1. I have a web service done in C# for which I am attempting to create a web service client in STS. I have seen a number of references to the FileNotFoundException issue and I realize there is a bug. However, the work-around does not work. I have only a single xml.soap_1.2.0 plugin in my installation - there is no 1.3 so I assume i should not blow away the directory. I tried to manually add the saaj.jar to my web project before running the wizard but it gets removed when the wizard executes. Any suggestions or other work arounds? Thanks.

I reread the other postings more carefully. I realized that there was a specific jar to remove from the plugins dir and that it was not a separate dir like I was liking for. I cleaned out that jar and was able to complete successfully.

Comment

Hi!

Glad you found the solution for this problem. We are also working on fixing the root cause of this issue within the webtools project at Eclipse, so I hope we get this fixed for Eclipse Juno (to be released in summer this year).

Cheers,
      -Martin

Comment

Working...
      X