X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build Bath Issue after I updated to MAC OSX Lion

few days back I was working on some project with STS & Flex ROO on my MAC with Leopard & JavaforMac10.6
    yesterday, I updated to OSX Lion. since then, I get some error when I create a project on the same environment.
    it says:
    The container "JRE System Library [JavaSE-1.6]" references non existing library '/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Frameworks/JavaRuntimeSupport.framework/Resources/Java/JavaRuntimeSupport.jar'

I tried to update to JavaforMac10.7 OSX Lion. but no effect. I get the same error again.
    your help is highly appreciated since it's urgent.

Hi!

The JDK path might have changed under Lion (don't remember exactly if that happened to me as well after switching to Lion). Please go to "Preferences -> Java -> Installed JREs" and change the path to the JRE to the correct location on your machine. On my Lion machine it is:
    /System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home.

If you have full JDKs installed, you also might wanna take a look at this, for example:
    /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0_26-b03-383.jdk/Contents/Home

HTH,
    Martin

Comment

thanks a lot

thank you very much for your help. I was able to solve it as I deleted the JRE in the build path and added the new one

Comment

Glad to hear!!!

Cheers,
        -Martin

Comment

Working...
        X