X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Validation Message

Hi, I have a web project using gwt and hibernate, and my project there's no error except for a "Validation Message"that says nothing. there's nothing on the message error, and validation massage keeps here...Attachment ....
    someone knows how to fix this?
    Attached Files

Another printscreen of the "error"
    Attachment
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi!

I don't really know where the empty message comes from, but I would try a clean project build. If that doesn't solve the problem, I would try to delete the marker and run a clean project build again...

HTH,
      Martin

Comment

Hi Martin I've tried all this, cleanup project, and delete project and import maven project again... nothing works.....

Comment

Did you try to delete the marker manually by going to the Marker view, select that validation error and delete it there? Does it appear again after it got deleted?

Comment

I delete project from STS, and delete fisicaly. then check-out from repository again, import maven project again, download maven dependences. clean and build, and the only message is this. I tried all this on Eclipse indigo, and it works good, with no messages. But I wanna use STS...

Comment

I also reinstalled STS

Comment

Sounds like a bug somewhere... Can you take a look at the Error Log to see if there is anything suspicious there?

Comment

where do I find log?

Comment

please open the view "Error Log" (you can find that when opening a new view within the "General" section)

Comment

Working...
                    X