Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Why this behaviour on 'package explorer' after to do 'Update Project Configuration' Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why this behaviour on 'package explorer' after to do 'Update Project Configuration'

Hello Guys

With STS 2.7.0 I did realize about the follow behavior:

After to create a Spring Template Project of type Simple Spring Utiliy Project and create within the src/main/resources directory any new directory, I did realize this new directory is color white, even if I create a xml file within this new directory, it remain being color white.

I can compile and work without any problems, but after to do simply right click on the project -> Maven -> Update Project Configuration... this directory or any others within the src/main/resources directory changes its color to the classic color (yellow) and all still working yet.

I have this behaviour even If I create from the scratch a new Simple Spring Utiliy Project and inmediately I create for example a directory within src/main/resources called abc with a file abc.xml within it, see resource01.png for a better understanding. Other observation of this image see, the order of the follow directories
    1. src/main/resources
    2. src/main/java

After to just I have created the two files mentioned above (BTW I didn't none change to the pom.xml file) I do right click on the project -> Maven -> Update Project Configuration... and I got resource02.png, the colors have been changed from white to yellow, and again I have other observation of this image, see the order of the follow directories
    1. src/main/java
    2. src/main/resources

I can refresh all the project, close and open again, clean and build and all remain with this 'new' structure and presentation

This behavior is normal? I know is not critical or is not a bug, but I am just being curious

Thanks in advanced
Working...
X